1. Trademark Design
Advantages of TANNET trademark design:
(1) Novelty- novelty of trademark design satisfies the distinctive
feature of a trademark and enhances its reputation and market.
(2) Trademark naming avoids a straight relation with the functions
(3) Trademark design is theme-oriented and reasonably arranged.
Hong Kong Tannet Intellectual Property Service Centre is equipped
with a team of excellent designers from home and abroad, who are
ready to provide you with professional services.
2. Trademark Search
Before filing your application, it shall be determined whether the
mark to be registered is pending registered or has been registered
the trademark rights.
We can get prior trademark records and the preliminary opinions
from the United States Trademark Office on whether it has been
registered or not. The search results will minimize the risk for
the whole application and registration process. Therefore, the
search service with authorities is strongly recommended.
3. Submit Application
An application must include the following elements before the UK
Patent and Trademark Office will accept it:
• Authorization letter of registration;
• Qualification certificate of applicant;
• A clear drawing of the mark;
• A listing of the goods or services;
• The filing fee for at least one class of goods or services.
• The priority certificate;
• A "use" based application included a sworn statement (usually in
the form of a declaration) that the mark is in use in commerce, or
a good faith or bona fide intention to use the mark in commerce.
4. Notice of Acceptance
When The UK Patent and Trademark Office receives your application
with Tannet of trademark registration, they will give you an
application number and issue the Notice of Acceptance within 1
After the UK Patent and Trademark Office determines that you have
met the minimum filing requirements, the application is forwarded
to an examining attorney. The examining attorney reviews the
application to determine whether it complies with all applicable
rules and statutes and includes all required fees.
A complete examination includes a search for conflicting marks, and
an examination of the written application, the drawing, and any
If the examining attorney raises no objections to registration, or
if the applicant overcomes all objections, the examining attorney
will approve the mark for publication in the Official Gazette,
which is three months publication of the UK Patent and Trademark